Blog Template Theology of the Body: Blog Break II

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Blog Break II




I am off for some much-needed R&R and a working vacation with my family in Costa Rica for the next week.

My dear family, who have always spent a lot of time working with Christian education, trained their children always to consider the "Christian history" of any nation we might visit; thus, as we bake in the sun and hike with the monkeys, I will be reflecting on the life of the poor mestizo woman who was blessed with one of the most celebrated visions of angels in Christendom, at the foot of a hill in Cartago... our sublime angels come to the smallest people in quiet places, sometimes. Viva los angeles. We hope that the Costan Rican angels keep the sharks far away from my fearless little brothers-