Blog Template Theology of the Body: Congratulations, Fr. WB!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Congratulations, Fr. WB!


This week marks the one-year anniversary of the ordination of one of the contemporary Church's greatest treasures, and my best friend of over twelve years, Fr. WB. He is one of the youngest (and best) priests in the Anglican Communion; and from the moment God summoned him to serve His Bride with Him, this brilliant, devoted guy has followed that summons with the profoundest care and passion. It is no easy road. Fr. WB loves our Lord, and he loves His Cross, and he loves His Church, and he has led and formed me more than he will ever know.

In honor of the occasion, I have begun a simple new blog to publish Fr. WB's sermons. I call it 'The New Faithful Archive: Sermons and Syllabi." There you will find the best of Fr. WB's homilies for your own reference, as well as the sermons of some other young people who I know and love for seeking to stand with the saints to proclaim the Lord. There you will also find some syllabi for classes on relevant topics that I and other academic aspirants have authored. Feel free to submit your own sermons, essays, etc. to this new blog by emailing me at newfaithful@gmail.com. For your reference, the sermons are organized with key words and texts highlighted in the titles. Enjoy!