Blog Template Theology of the Body: Let's Meme

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let's Meme


It's about that time of the year. I tag all Vocatum contributors to post their own memes, especially those we have not heard from in a while. Readers, please fill us in on yourselves in the comments! We love to hear from you.

The MM Alphabet


Accent: Texan when I'm home, various elsewhere; in Rwanda, it helps to speak like a Rwandan.
Best Feature: A lion's heart, I've been told.
Chore I Hate: Getting my car washed.
Dog or Cat: Absolutely dogs! Especially my mini black dachsund Zali Pop.
Essential Electronics: Laptop, IPhone, magnetism.
Favorite Cologne(s): Anything from Creed or Carolina Herrera; the latter is staunchly pro-life.
Gold or Silver: Gold! - I feel really strongly about this.
Hometown: Remember the Alamo!
Insomnia: I wish.
Job Title: PhD candidate in Theology, TA, faithful friend of the World Youth Alliance.
Kids: God willing someday, a little girl named Caeli Christi (get it?!) and a little boy named after his daddy... etc. etc. etc.
Living arrangements: Apartments, with whistful glances at my parents' ranch.
Most admirable trait: Joe Jones says its "moxie."
Overnight hospital stays: Three, when a car ran over my head when I was a child.
Nemesis, arch. The devil, dammit.
Phobias: Swimming in the ocean, elevators, cramped spaces, the dark, Irenic Episcopalianism.
Quote: Come, thou long expected Jesus.
Religion: Catholic and loving it.
Siblings: Oldest of six, four charming boys and two formidable girls.
Time I wake up: 7 AM.
Unusual talent or skill: I always score perfectly on the verbal sections of standardized tests.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Steamed broccoli.
Worst habit: Anxiety.
X-rays: Teeth and neck (cf childhood accident).
Yummy stuff I cook: Famous Easter quiche, curried beans and rice, Beef Bourgignonne, creamed spinach, cherry clafoutise, evangelical cookies.
Zany Extras: I hunt heresies.