Blog Template Theology of the Body: Analogia Entis Conference A.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Analogia Entis Conference A.





For all of you who are awaiting promised updates from this weekend's conference at the Dominican House of Studies, my apologies! It turns out that there was just not that much of an internet connection for blogging at the little B&B where my friends and I were staying off the campus of Catholic University. Now that I'm back, I hope to be posting daily reflections from the conference and papers, beginning on Wednesday.

It was an incredible time- unlike any other, if you'll excuse the pun- and certainly one of the year's highlights in theological conversation. The tone was reverent and charitable, and climaxed with a breathtaking set of remarks by David Bentley Hart. Needless to say, Bruce Marshall's presentation was the best. And, Bruce McCormack indicated that he had changed his mind.

For today and tomorrow, a few notes from my trip, beginning with photos of the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception and the Dominican House of Studies...