Blog Template Theology of the Body: Tagged for Fun- The Quirk Meme

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged for Fun- The Quirk Meme

Mrs. J has taggggggged me: I have to respond to a meme which requires me to list six obvious quirks of mine. This should be plenty easy.

1. I love to select a single song and listen to it over and over again for days; this goes for DVDs as well. This week it's "Village Lanterne" by Blackmore's Night.

2. I write really, really long papers. Why stick with the word limit when you can double it?

3. I leave tracts in airports; double points if they go in the first class section of airplanes.

4. My advisor in undergrad encouraged me to become a nun because I cannot for the life of me conclude a decision on my own. On the other hand, I hate being told what to do. Go figure.

5. My restauranteur of a brother has taught me 1) generally to order the most fattening thing on the menu and 2) to eschew all sensible measuring instruments in the kitchen. This makes for lots of burned fingers, but it's cool.

6. Chief Quirk: Zali Pop, the world's craziest miniature dachsund, viewable here.

I now tag:

Ben at Faith and Theology
Taylor at Canterbury Tales
Crystal at Biblical Womanhood
Cynthia at Per Caritatem
Eric at Wittenberg Trail