Blog Template Theology of the Body: Tagged

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tagged

Humbly responding to J-Tron's tag… and feeling popular...

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) Anastasia
2) LutherPunk
3) Christopher
4) *J-Tron
5) MM

Next select five people to tag
1) Crystal Paine (she's sort of an icon to me, and fascinating)
2) S. Jeromin (she's one of the most beautiful people on the planet)
3) Fr. WB (I'm engaged to him, and He Will Provide Some Irony)
4) Lucas Grubbs (maybe this will encourage him to take up his blog and follow Jesus; he's going to be ordained soon!)
5) macof (I owe her for just a whole lot of good things-)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Graduating from high school and embarking on a DTS session with Youth With A Mission- that's Discipleship Training School, where I fell in love with theology, evangelism, and liturgical worship- all at once. Go figure. Then I spent a winter in Romanian orphanages for my "mission" and fasted a lot.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Writing papers for Bryan Spinks on early Eucharistic Prayers, in my first year at YDS... and teaching my first class, Intro to Ethics, at UNH.

Five snacks you enjoy:
A. Leftover Indian food
B. Haagen-Dasz ice cream from the carton
C. Prailines
D. Bean and Cheese burritos from Taco Cabana
E. Tostadas and salsa

Five songs you know all the words to:
A. The entire score of "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat" (Andrew Lloyd Weber)
B. Anything composed by Twila Paris
C. "Be Thou My Vision"
D. "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing"
E. “Battle Hymn of the Republic" (childhood favorite, very odd in Texas)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:... pretty much everything Im doing now...

Five bad habits: As if I would admit them here... I have a spiritual director for that...

Five things you enjoy doing:
A. Traveling
B. Photography
C. Hanging out at the ranch with my family
D. Sharing the Gospel with the unsuspecting
E. Being with my amazing cadre of friends in New Haven

Five things you would never wear again:
A. Turqoise leggings from junior high
B. Anything with puff paint, which was HOT when I was little
C. Birkenstocks, which I wore in high school to impress Fr. WB
D. Denim vests with heart buttons, which I wore in high school to annoy S. Jeromin
E. Shoulder pads

Five favorite toys:
A. My A4 Audi
B. The Doug Phillips manifesto
C. Fr. WB's sense of humor
D. My brother's little dog
E. This Blog