Time to Respond
... to the fabulous Book Meme that has been circulating. I in turn tag anyone who ever went to Hillsdale, in the spirit of recent re-acquaintance with old friends... via their blogs (cf these in the sidebar under "brothers." These boys are hilarious.)
The Book Meme
1. One book that changed your life: Quo Vadis, by Henry Seikowitz (sp?
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: See Above.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: RC Catechism. It's rich, and the references alone provide an EXCELLENT run through both Scripture and Patristic theology.
4. One book that made you laugh: Cheaper by the Dozen.
5. One book that made you cry: Where the Red Fern Grows. When Little Anne dies... killer.
6. One book you wish had been written: How to Talk to a Roman Catholic if You are an Evangelical Fundy.
7. One book you wish had never been written: Patriarchy Made Simple by Doug Phillips, Esq. My arch nemesis.
8. One book you’re currently reading: Orthodoxy, by G.K. Chesterton.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: The Case for Christ... and have been meaning to read it for the past five years.
10. One book you’d like to write: Sex in the Confessional: How the Baby Boomers Deprived their Progeny of the Gift of the Church.
Go for it, friends....