Blog Template Theology of the Body: The Quote Meme

Friday, September 22, 2006

The Quote Meme

...tagged by our true friend Thursday, whose work I really admire. Here are my quotes:

When a man takes one step toward God, God takes more steps toward that man than there are sands in the worlds of time.
The Work of the Chariot

O ye of little faith, who believe that somehow the birth of Christ is dependent upon acknowledgment in a circular from OfficeMax!
Anna Quindlen (1953 - ), Newsweek, 01-02-06

What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?
Irv Kupcinet

If God lived on earth, people would break his windows.
Jewish Proverb

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa

I tag all contributors here, as well as Drew, Ranter, and Mrs. J, Fr. WB, Fr. Lee, and friends Zan and Kendall! Let us know in the comments section whether you have taken up the challenge...

Directions: Simply go to The Quote Page and there select five quotes from any category that describes who you are and what you believe...