Blog Template Theology of the Body: Happy Birthday Vocatum

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Vocatum



This week marks the second year of this blog's beginnings! And now we are two.

I'll say it once again... now, as then, first of all, welcome. This blog is provoked by the notion that the church exists to bring people to Christ. It is my hope that this little place will provoke encouraging reflection on the former and encouragement as to the latter. Whether you are evangelical or catholic, and preferably you are both, it is my hope that we will learn, critique, and inspire here about sharing Christ, in word and deed, in the church and for the world.

I am so grateful to our group of readers and contributors for the valuable opportunity to write and learn with all of you. Please keep it up! I am so blessed by you all.

I will be posting this week from some of our top-hitting older posts over the past two years. And, as a birthday present, would you leave a line in the comments and tell us who you are and how we can serve you better?