Blog Template Theology of the Body: To heck with turkey, let them eat chicken

Friday, November 16, 2007

To heck with turkey, let them eat chicken

It's nice that everyone has turkey on their mind, but I've still got fried chicken on mine. Last week I mentioned my chicken dinner theory and pointed to a few of my favorite places in Dallas. In a breaking story, the Dallas Morning News has revealed that Babe's is opening a new restaurant in an old city hall in Cedar Hill. Reading the story I am astounded at how a simple little chicken place can be such a driver of economic development in an old downtown.

By the way, I should mention that Bubba's has an agreement with the University Park police department to feed the people who are in jail there. So if you are really desperate for some fried chicken, just do something illegal....