Blog Template Theology of the Body: Tagged

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tagged

... The Ranter is always so kind to provide these fun fun things.

I in turn tag all Vocatum Contributors, including BFC, because its good weekend therapy, and...

...Either of the Grubbs
...W at Thoughts from Seminary
...Fr. Lee
...Brett and Alex Harris
...Xaipe at the Nun Blog
...Mrs. B
...Fr. WB
More About Yours Truly, Being Lax About Her Privacy...

Accent: Texan when I'm home, annoying British intonations when in the NE... you should hear Fr. WB when HE travels...
Chore I Hate: Getting my car washed.
Dog or Cat: Absolutely dog! A mini black dachsund named "pundit"... in my dreams.
Essential Electronics: Laptop, cell phone, IPod for working out.
Favorite Cologne(s): Anything from Creed; Prescriptives "Calyx;" Kate Spade "Beautiful."
Gold or Silver: Gold! - I feel really strongly about this-.
Hometown: Remember the Alamo!
Insomnia: Hardly.
Job Title: Masters student, going on PhD.
Kids: God willing, a little girl named Coeli Christi (get it?!) and a little boy named after his daddy someday...
Living arrangements: Apartments, with whistful glances at my parents' ranch.
Most admirable trait: My advisor says its "moxie." My dad says its wisdom.
Overnight hospital stays: Three, when a car ran over my head when I was a child.
Phobias: Swimming in the ocean, elevators, cramped spaces, the dark.
Quote: "Come as you are."
Religion: Christian. Evangelical, charismatic, hyper orthodox, sometimes reluctant Anglo Catholic (who really ought to be Roman Catholic, but am in love with Fr. WB, so....)
Siblings: Oldest of six, four charming boys and two formidable girls.
Time I wake up: Lately, 4:00 AM.
Unusual talent or skill: I always score perfectly on the verbal sections of standardized tests.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Steamed broccoli.
Worst habit: Anxiety.
X-rays: Teeth and neck (cf childhood accident).
Yummy stuff I cook: Famous Easter quiche, Indian beans and rice, ice water.