Blog Template Theology of the Body: A Brief Apology

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A Brief Apology

Those of you who follow this blog will have noticed how silent things have been here at Vocatum over the past few months. I have been busy preparing for my wedding, which will take place on the Feast of the Holy Family this year, and I have also been tending to thirty undergraduates in a course that I am teaching at my university. I am struck at this point by the need to continue posting here, and the recent events in my life for which I am so grateful will provide the chance to reflect on the material in my introductory course on "Judaism, Christianity and the Bible," and more fun than that, on the glorious gifts of matrimony and family life, to which I am headed with a lot of joy. 

So stay tuned and thanks for bearing with me! I and all of the Vocatum contributors value our readers.