Blog Template Theology of the Body: More than you could possibly want to know

Sunday, April 30, 2006

More than you could possibly want to know

I'm practicing my obedience that I will need as a cleric by obeying the chief blogger and accepting my tag...

Accent:
I get a lot of flack for being the only person to actually pronounce the word "water" the way God intended.

Chore I Hate:
I hate housecleaning, especially kitchens and bathrooms.

Dog or Cat:
Dog. My dog just passed away last week. She is greatly missed.

Essential Electronics:
Computer, TV with cable, DVD player, cell phone, CD player, anything that can be used to make beats (including a table top and a spoon).

Favorite Cologne(s):
Nada.

Gold or Silver:
If you're offering.

Hometown:
Earth.

Insomnia:
Not usually.

Job Title:
Soon a deacon, if it pleases God.

Kids:
Aren't we all.

Living arrangements:
Still breathing at last check.

Most admirable trait:
My inability to let a pun go by.

Overnight hospital stays: Amazingly, none. All of my hospital stuff has been within a day. My last emergency room trip, though, wasn't over until the wee hours of the morning, if that counts.

Phobias:
Germs. Nuclear war. The Hymnal, 1982.

Quote:
"For as all die in Adam, so all are made alive in Christ Jesus." - Paul

Religion: Disciple of Jesus Christ. Or, as Father WB put it so well: Catholic, Anglican, and Episcopalian--in that order.

Siblings:
Nope.

Time I wake up:
Left to my own devices, usually about 8:00. When I have to be somewhere then 6:30.

Unusual talent or skill:
A well honed impression of Ludo from "The Labirynth."

Vegetable I refuse to eat:
Brussel Sprouts.

Worst habit:
Removing questions about "sexual partners" from memes.

X-rays:
Good grief, dozens. I'm not sure what part of my body hasn't been exposed to radiation at some point.

Yummy stuff I cook:
I make really good homemade pesto.

Zodiac sign:
Capricorn. That's right, I'm a goat with a fish tail. Kind of sums up things, really.