Blog Template Theology of the Body: The MM Alphabet

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The MM Alphabet





Accent: Texan when I'm home, various elsewhere.
Best Feature: A lion's heart, I've been told.
Chore I Hate: Getting my car washed.
Dog or Cat: Absolutely dogs! Especially my mini black dachsund Ezali.
Essential Electronics: Mac Laptop, cell phone, IPod for working out.
Favorite Cologne(s): Anything from Creed.
Gold or Silver: Gold! - I feel really strongly about this.
Hometown: Remember the Alamo!
Insomnia: Hardly; I wish.
Job Title: PhD candidate in Theology.
Kids: God willing someday, a little girl named Caeli Christi (get it?!) and a little boy named after his daddy... etc. etc. etc.
Living arrangements: Apartments, with whistful glances at my parents' ranch.
Most admirable trait: My advisor says its "moxie."
Overnight hospital stays: Three, when a car ran over my head when I was a child.
Nemesis, arch. The devil, dammit.
Phobias: Swimming in the ocean, elevators, cramped spaces, the dark.
Quote: Come thou long expected Jesus.
Religion: Christian. Evangelical, charismatic, hyper orthodox. I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, Lord, Holy-Spirit conceived of His virgin mother, suffered, died, buried, descended, resurrected, ascended, waiting to return and judge. I worship Him in His Church, which I love with Him. In other words, I am a Catholic.
Siblings: Oldest of six, four charming boys and two formidable girls.
Time I wake up: Far too often, 4:00 AM.
Unusual talent or skill: I always score perfectly on the verbal sections of standardized tests.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Steamed broccoli.
Worst habit: Anxiety.
X-rays: Teeth and neck (cf childhood accident).
Yummy stuff I cook: Famous Easter quiche, Indian beans and rice, Beef Bourgignonne, Creamed Spinach, ice water.